Friday, August 20, 2010
I think I need Help!
I went weight loss shopping today! I figure I'm going to need some extra help. I like the weight watcher program but feel I need some extra one on one help. Consult today with with the Weight Shop. A physician directed program. I would love some input if anyone has used this program. I am also looking in to NuLook weight loss center. I found a wonderful website while searching blogs for help-- BellyFatAnswers.com My goal is to have a plan by the end of the week. (I will have some time off between jobs to start my plan of action) In the mean time, I have been applying some simple tips. Eating cheerios for breakfast, switching to skim milk, drinking water, and walking. Anyways it is a start. And you have to start somewhere.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I think it is great that you are trying to get better healthy. I , too, have decided to start with oatmeal in the morning with the extra fiber. I also have more water and lots of it. Cut out most can drinks. More salmon, twice a week at least. Good for us.
ReplyDeleteThis is graet that you have decided to have a healthier lifestyle. Just make smart choices about your food. the way it is prepared is very important.
ReplyDeleteI would eat lots of raw vege's or rabbit food as some call it, just watch the Dips and Dressings, that is where the problem begins.
For me it is protein. I try to have some protein with every meal. Seems to stay with me the longest. I have used some of the principles of the south Beach diet and that has worked some for me.
ReplyDelete