Tuesday, August 24, 2010

OUT OF THE STARTING GATE

I joined a weight loss program! Nu-Look. It is a program that has one on one counseling to teach you how to eat right and help keep you motivated. It also includes a exercise program. I choice this program because I felt like it was the program that would help me change my lifestyle so I could keep the weight off once I lost it. I'm excited and hopeful that I finally have discovered a program that I can be successful at. I have always tried Weight Watchers because it was a healthy program and taught you good habits. However, I would have trouble loosing the weight because I needed more one on one help. So I will keep you posted how I do with this program. I know that coming out of the starting gate that I will have many challenges to meet. I know that It will not be easy, I know it will be a long journey. But I'm ready to meet the challenges. I'm ready for the journey. I'm willing to work hard for my goals.. So with that being said, I'm off for a walk and some more water!!!

1 comment: