Monday, August 16, 2010

Let the Journey begin!

It is my goal to blog my day to day attempt to stay on track and eat healthy. And hopefully loose some weight in the mean time. It is my hope that journaling on my blog will help keep me on track. I welcome any support that I can get! Loosing weight is such a challenge for me! Any maybe too I will inspire someone who has as much trouble as me loosing weight. I'm still learning about blogging but hang in there with me. Let the journey begin!

1 comment:

  1. Constant struggle with me also and getting worse as I age. I just rejoined WW, although missed my weigh in yesterday because I was sick. I am going to try to get back into WW. I am very accountable when I have to pay and get weighed in front of someone every week.

    ReplyDelete