Saturday, September 11, 2010

Taking Care of Myself

Yes taking care of myself is difficult! Being a nurse, wife, mother and grandmother I have always put others first. Learning to take care of myself first is a new way of thinking and living. I am gradually getting the hang of it. I now take time to go exercise. It takes at least an hour and a half. It is easy to skip because I don't have the time. The distressing benefit is so worth taking the time out of my day for myself. I am also learning better eating habits. On my new weight loss program I have been told to not skip any meals. I really struggle with this. My days are busy. I have to still remind myself to stop and eat. The benefit is so worth the time and effort! I am feeling more energetic. Being more energetic, makes me more productive. Taking care of myself first, helps me to take care of others.

PS I am down 4 and half ponds in 2 weeks. Headed towards the Nu-Look

No comments:

Post a Comment